Oportunidad de trabajo desde casa, abierta para personal en Colombia, México y Perú.
Position: Recepcionista telefónico bilingüe Ingles/Español
Interesados, favor leer el anuncio COMPLETO.
We are a company founded on one essential principle: to professionally assist people in their international immigration matters.
Our Phone Receptionist is a professional who work from home and performs accurately and efficiently our customer’s calls involving data collection, answering questions, receive messages and transfer calls in a professional manner as in Spanish as English.
It is a remote position; therefore, communications and computer resources are critically important, high-speed internet connection is mandatory.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and computer skills, strongly detail oriented, organized, and responsible with a genuine ability to detect and correct its own errors and accept positively any feedback in order to improve his performance over and over.
• Attend phone calls greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately to employee and department.
• Notifies company personnel of appointments arrival.
• Informs clients by answering or referring inquiries.
• Operates software and/or hardware telecommunication system by following instructions given in the training.
• Supports our work teams by documenting and communicating calls.
Qualifications / Skills:
• High level of fluency in English and Spanish - Imperative.
• Minimum education of High school diploma
• Post-secondary education program (college or university) is not mandatory, however a certificate, or diploma is an asset.
• Ability to work with minimum or without supervision, prioritize and multi-task efficiently in a deadline-driven environment is essential.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Acrobat and Windows software.
• Fast learner, efficient, organized, enjoys details, independent.
• Excellent communication skills-verbal and written.
• Experience working under pressure and sometimes under high pressure.
• Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Service oriented.
• An "I can do" attitude.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to utilize the computer and phone simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency.
• Passion for progress and self-improvement.
• Experience working in an English speaking country is an asset.
• Education in an English speaking country is an asset.
• European citizenship and/or Canadian/American visa or citizenship is an asset.
• Telephone Skills
• Customer Focus
• Informing Others
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• University/college degree is an asset
• Familiarity with phone systems
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
Si ud considera que reúne el perfil antes descrito, envíenos su CV por correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
*** NO ACEPTAMOS SOLICITUDES DE EMPLEO TELEFONICAS ***