Facing the pandemic crisis of the coronavirus COVID-19, Di Leone Group management commits all its efforts and resources to protect the integrity of both our staff and our clients.
To reach this, we comply with and promote the measures adopted by the institutions and authorities in handling the crisis of the coronavirus COVID-19.
Despite the situation, our operations are fully active, and to achieve this objective we have implemented the following measures:
- All our operations personnel are working remotely.
- We have suspended all personal interactions with the public.
- All consultations and meetings with our clients and prospects are being carried out remotely / virtual; Skype, WhatsApp, Telephone and others.
- Our office is not open to the public.
- Only one supporting staff is working in the office and is provided with the hygiene and prevention elements related to the situation.
- We promote and practice social isolation.
We invite our clients and related parties to communicate by telephone and make their appointments or questions.
We hope that by collaborating, we can all quickly resume the normal course of our lives and activities.